About Me

My photo
I am the canine DIVA of DESIGN, ready to rescue those who are suffering from DESIGN DISTRESS. Send me your design S.O.S. Help is on the way!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


You know, Dears, I just LOVE comfy bedding! I mean, REALLY…it is so easy to be good to yourselves in the bedroom.

Just take a peek at what Stoney Broke, Ltd. has to offer in both beds and bedding!   The beautiful iron bed can be ordered in all sizes, to include a daybed, and in a multitude of great finishes. The bed provides a good example of pairing pre-made bedding with a few choice custom made items in shades of lavenders and greens to create an overall look that brings personality to the room.




The custom made dust skirt (from Sanderson Fabrics) enhances the look of an affordable cream matelasse’ bed cover.

Designer Joye Adamson has gathered all sorts of pre-made pillows and combined them with a couple of custom designed pillows in an interesting striped fabric that coordinates with other items in the room.






Do you just LOVE that luscious wall color behind that fabulous cabinet? So TODAY!!!






More enticing bedding options--just a taste of what can be had:

Shades of pomegranate, tangerine and eucalyptus in designs inspired by exotic locales . . .










Teal, cocoa and maize add couture appeal . . .






And the Northern Coast of France infuses paisleys, stripes and embroidery.









A few more beds from Old Biscayne Designs (www.oldbiscaynedesigns.com) and today’s blog is done!




Dahlings…I am just EXHAUSTED from all this work…I think I will just curl up in my bed for a nap! Talk to you soon……



No comments:

Post a Comment